Your privacy is very important to MyProteinBox.com, LLC. We want you to know what our procedures and practices are with regard to collecting and using your information and what we do to protect it.
- What we collect from you. Types of information, how it is collected, why we collect it.
- This policy statement applies to personally identifiable information that we receive or collect from customers.
- When we say “personally identifiable information," we are referring to information that identifies a person. This includes information such as the person’s name, post office address, email address, credit card number, and telephone number. It also may include other information about you, such as personal and product preferences, that help us provide goods and services to you that is directly associated with personally identifiable information.
- We will receive from you personal information in order to provide our services and products to you.
- We collect this information when you contact us, place an order, create an account, subscribe to our services, newsletter or blog, or otherwise provide the personally identifiable information.
- We use “cookies” to help us to best serve our customers. Cookies are small data files that are stored in a computer’s memory. Cookies that are stored can be deleted at any time. Web browser settings can also be changed to not accept cookies.
- How we use the information. Retaining your privacy.
- In order to serve you as our customer in the best possible way, we use personally identifiable information when we fill your orders, communicate with you, send you information or promotions, and other ways to best serve you.
- We may aggregate information that is collected from customers and use that information in a manner that does not personally identify any individual. We use aggregate information for our own use for research and development of our business and to share with third parties such as suppliers, vendors and advertisers.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information.
- We will share your information when it is necessary to fulfill your order or complete a transaction as you request. Contractors, credit card processors and shippers (such as USPS) are examples of those who need information to fulfill orders.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to proper third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to comply with a legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; protect us from misuse or unauthorized use of our website; investigate possible fraud, or threat, harassment or abuse; or in the case of an emergency.
- Our web site is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13.
- What we do to protect the information. Security.
- We are very committed to protecting the personally identifiable information which we have. We use industry standard physical, administrative and technical security measures to protect the information.We cannot guarantee complete safety and security. If, despite our best efforts, we find out about any security breach involving your personally identifiable information, when required by law or contractual obligations, we will notify you so appropriate protective measures can be taken. We are not responsible for unauthorized access to any personally identifiable information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures in the absence of our negligence.
- Data retention.
- We will retain information we receive for so long as it is necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was obtained or for so long as may be permitted or required by law.
- Contact us.
- For any comments, questions or assistance, please contact us at:
PO Box 130812
Roseville, MN 55113-9998
Effective Date. This policy was last updated on November 1, 2019. It may be updated and changed from time to time by posting updates to this website.